Users who have enabled self-service password reset can reset their own passwords without needing to contact IT Services.
Users who have not registered for self service password reset will need to call in to IT Services with ID to have their password reset.
- Don't share your MU password with anyone
- Don't re-use your MU password anywhere
You should choose a password that's both memorable, and secure. Good passwords are easy for humans to remember, yet hard for computers to guess. The best strategy is defence in length.
Our password policy only enforces length, but it's best to add in some complexity too, just do it in a way you'll find easy to remember.
- egsixteenletters Minimum to meet the requirements
- Eg-6teenletters! Adds complexity with mixed case, symbols & digits
- 1wanderedlonely-as-a-cloud* Long and complex is the ideal!